Leetzors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday morning the server will be down for some security and map updates! SUGGESTIONS NEEDED FOR THE MAP UPDATES!

5 posters

Go down

Thursday morning the server will be down for some security and map updates! SUGGESTIONS NEEDED FOR THE MAP UPDATES! Empty Thursday morning the server will be down for some security and map updates! SUGGESTIONS NEEDED FOR THE MAP UPDATES!

Post  GM Chris Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:14 pm

I think everyone noticed that I'm getting hacked quite easy so I'm going to take some really strong countermeasures which will result in no hacks anymore (I hope so at least). Also I'm willing to make some new things/spawms for the map but I honestly don't know what so I need some suggestions!!!

POST ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS HERE!!!!!!!!

Kind regards,

Chris

GM Chris
Admin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://leetzors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thursday morning the server will be down for some security and map updates! SUGGESTIONS NEEDED FOR THE MAP UPDATES! Empty Re: Thursday morning the server will be down for some security and map updates! SUGGESTIONS NEEDED FOR THE MAP UPDATES!

Post  Brittafitta Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:55 pm

Edit the teleporter to VIP monster room, so that you don't get teleported into the wall, also the door that's like "strafe able only" in there too.

That's all I got! I love you

Brittafitta

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Thursday morning the server will be down for some security and map updates! SUGGESTIONS NEEDED FOR THE MAP UPDATES! Empty Re: Thursday morning the server will be down for some security and map updates! SUGGESTIONS NEEDED FOR THE MAP UPDATES!

Post  GM Chris Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:36 pm

Ok thanks I need some more suggestions! :p

GM Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kuba Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:53 am

I think u should make a pharoh quest maybe ^^ with all pharohs in it and a strong boss at the end Razz. Hmm maybe u can add the "legendary" bosses like Bazir, Infernatil or Verminor in a "ruthless seven quest" xD
Ohh and maybe a "arena" like in rl tibia in svargrond with rooms and the reward at the end (much stronger everything)
Thats all my noob suggestions cya ^^

kuba

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittafitta Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:14 am

Maybe not so much a "map update" but you could also add that the Rune NPC sells BP's of runes Embarassed

Brittafitta

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  gerberos Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 am

R7 should be a raid and not a quest in my opinion

gerberos

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Druidex Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:00 am

Maybe change Minutes in Dwarven Ring On 30 minutes

and maybe make some new resp on Vip Place

-Ice Witches
-Massive Energy Elemental

And I have Idea On New Quest Smile)

I'll contact with u in game Smile

~~Druide'x~~

Druidex

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Chris Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:10 am

kuba wrote:I think u should make a pharoh quest maybe ^^ with all pharohs in it and a strong boss at the end Razz. Hmm maybe u can add the "legendary" bosses like Bazir, Infernatil or Verminor in a "ruthless seven quest" xD
Ohh and maybe a "arena" like in rl tibia in svargrond with rooms and the reward at the end (much stronger everything)
Thats all my noob suggestions cya ^^

I found a scripter for a quest with that. It's going to be the 2nd part of the Ghaz quest and it will be like inquisition :p. I just had to find out if you guys will keep playing since I have to pay the scripter rl cash.

@all thanks for the suggestions. I'm still looking for more :p

GM Chris
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down