Leetzors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy birthday to Him, Happy birthday to you!

3 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy birthday to Him, Happy birthday to you! Empty Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy birthday to Him, Happy birthday to you!

Post  //Westheim// Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:21 am

Chris!
Have a nice day Wink

Hope you gonna get nice present like money, some other things Surprised

And I'll hope you dont get bad things etc.

So Again!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! cheers bom sunny cherry rendeer lol! afro Like a Star @ heaven

//Westheim//

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy birthday to Him, Happy birthday to you! Empty Re: Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy birthday to Him, Happy birthday to you!

Post  GM Chris Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:28 am

250 euro and a scooter insurance in my pocket Smile

GM Chris
Admin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://leetzors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy birthday to Him, Happy birthday to you! Empty Re: Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy Birthday to Chris, Happy birthday to Him, Happy birthday to you!

Post  //Westheim// Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:35 am

Hahaha, Hope you em, mate!
Hope you can make an choice about my position, fast! Hehe, I am a bit nervous about it, hihi Wink
Happy Birthday on the rest of you day! cheers

PS: Wasn't my nicest day on the server Neutral Hope you got an better one Smile

//Westheim//

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilz Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:59 pm

-Cough- ... Sucking up to him aint gonna work
Devilz
Devilz

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down