Leetzors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picer\'s Tutor application

2 posters

Go down

Picer\'s Tutor application Empty Picer's Tutor application

Post  gerberos Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:42 am

Tell me something about your real life. (for example: real name, age)
I'm 15 years old and my name is Ville-Markus.I live in Finland

How long have you been playing Tibia?
4 years

How long have you been playing OTs?
sometime when it was 7.6 my friend told me about something called "OT", he sayd that its the same as tibia but you level much easier(hes brother told that to him).I started googling for a ot server but i didnt know anything about ip changers were so it was hard to find.After some time i found tibia dark side (also known as TDS)it was a 1.5x exp server with edited client and the exp rate was huge in my opinion since it was almost doubled real tibias exp.When i had played TDS for some months one of my friends that i met on TDS made a server of hes own and i wanted to play it, so he gave me the ip and told me to put it in my ip changer and use 7.6 client.I had to start googling for an ip changer because i had no idea what it was.I found asprates ip changer and then did understand how otservlist.org worked(before i tought it was just a spam site and not tibia releated at all).that was the story about how Gerberos started playing open tibia.

Have you ever been a staff member? If yes, what position and on what server?
I'm right now i'm GM on UmbyOTs pvp-e the most famous pvp enforced ots(open tibia server) that exists right now.I started there as a player and got my tutor position on christmas eve last year after my second application.After being tutor in 2 weeks the admin let me do the counsellor test(being a cs for a week so he could see if i would be a good cs) and i completed it.This summer i got promoted to gamemaster and thats what i am now.
I have also had some own servers but they never were any success.

If you got any more things to tell, just tell me. The more complete your post it, the higher chance you have of getting the job.
my ingame name is Picer, i made my forum name to gerberos since i use it everywhere else on the net.I'm a calm person and i dont start arguing to everything like some people use to.Im online 1-4 hours per day(sometimes 5) not that it affects my chanses of getting tutor.I speak Swedish, Finnish and English.I love helping others.

Last edited by gerberos on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:50 am; edited 3 times in total

gerberos

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Picer\'s Tutor application Empty Re: Picer\'s Tutor application

Post  GM Chris Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:04 am

Why do you want to be a GM here if you already have GM?

GM Chris
Admin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://leetzors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gerberos Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:14 am

GM Chris wrote:Why do you want to be a GM here if you already have GM?
well i simply have got kinda bored of the server and i want to help on a server i like.

gerberos

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down