Leetzors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutor Application

2 posters

Go down

Tutor Application Empty Tutor Application

Post  Xyzz Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:52 am

Tell me something about your real life.
My name is Ross Dennis, Im 16 years old (17 in november) I like to play Football, Trampolining and Badminton etc. Im from England (UK) and im a nice friendly guy who you can get on with Smile

How long have you been playing Tibia?
Ive been playing Tibia for about 8 years now, recently got hunted from my server for being a RL of one of the war guys Sad So ive decided to play ots again.

How long have you been playing OTs?
Ive been playing ots since i started playing RL Tibia when i found out about a Tibia Ot called EvulDeeds. Since then ive pretty much been doing both RL and Ots back and forth.

Have you ever been a staff member? If yes, what position and on what server?
Yes ive been Tutor/Counsellor/Gamemaster on quite alot of Ot servers, Including Devilz server (my rl) Ive been a Tutor on Koettbullens Armoni 7.6, A random 8.22 Rl map ot server and Quite a few others which have mostly been shut down.

Any other information!
Id be a good Tutor and id always be in Help Channel doing my part for the server. Im easy to get on with and im a generally friendly guy! Thanks alot! Smile

Xyzz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Tutor Application Empty Re: Tutor Application

Post  GM Chris Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:05 pm

That's a nice application. I'll consider this one for sure. Please be on Help chat from now on so I can see how you help people if they have questions.

Regards,

Chris~

GM Chris
Admin

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://leetzors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down